***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Glassix v.0.29.2 + Compressed + Walkthrough-- Дата: 2018
Жанр: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Animation, Fantasy, Flash, Hypnosis, Oral, Sex sim, SLG, Titsjob, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик / Издатель: Gaweb Studio - www.patreon.com/gawebstudio
Тип издания: In Progress
Версия: v.0.29.2
Платформа: PC/Windows
Язык игры: English, French, Russian, Polish
Язык интерфейса: English, French, Russian, Polish
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
Описание:
Вы следите за историей главного героя, который берет в руки подозрительный предмет. Эти очки позволяют ему видеть сквозь одежду и использовать некоторые приказы на своей цели, чтобы сделать их более восприимчивы к довольно своеобразным заданиям...
Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.
Дополнительно:
Язык интерфейса меняем в настройках (Options) игры.
Тема обновлена до версии v.0.29.2 / Topic updated to v.0.29.2

Изменения:

v.0.29.2

v.0.29.1

v.0.29

v.0.28.1
General
Added a daily event for Naomi's vibrator event to make it repeatable
Change affection cheat to increase affection to 200 directly
added suspicion cheat code in main character menu. Click on the supicion value to reset it to 0.
Bug corrections
Disabled Atsuko vibrator option during Naomi's vibrator event (Not implemented yet) (Thanks Dylan!)
Fixed missing bed blowjob pictures (Thanks Dylan!)
Fixed bug with alternative endings for Strip-Tease and Show tits/ass (Thanks Dylan!)
Solved Bug with Rin Ayumi cheerleading training final option (Thanks Dylan!)
Solved some pathfinding issues (Thanks Alex2011!)
Solved bug when sleeping with girlfriend (Thanks Ric!)
Translation
French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
Russian translation updated by Basilka
v.0.28
General
Added slave mode feature
Added 3 new dates
Added 2 new vibrator events
New sex options
Added bed blowjob command for all girls
Added alternative endings for show ass, show tits and strip commands
Bug corrections
Added outfit check for vibrator events to avoid missing images warning (Thanks Turntsnaco!)
Solved bug where affection would sometimes reset to 160 after dates (Thanks dblev!)
Solved bug where Aiko's vibrator event could not trigger (Thanks Gtgtz!)
Solved bug where Lily's plan couldn't be triggered (Thanks bbnn!)
Solved Suspicious events not triggering (Thanks PotatoKing!)
Translation
Chinese translation updated by Bill Wong
v.0.27.1
Bug fixes
Changelog Version: 0.27.0
General
Added girlfriend option when affection reaches 200
Added choice during night to sleep with girlfriend
Suspicion feature added
More personalized texts for the Aquatic Park date
More job H-scenes for the cheerleader training and the Aquatic Park lifeguard (threesome and foursome)
Utako's wedding. This event completely change the way you have to handle Utako, because you have now less than 5 weeks to raise her to level 4 before she gets married. After the wedding, obedience events won't be possible anymore: to get her, don't forget to go at this wedding.
Utako's emancipation: if you succeed the wedding event and you bring her to 160 Affection and Obedience, you can date her
New item: vibrator. You can give it to a girl and activate it in certain detailed circumstances to have a bonus scene. Aiko and Saiko's scenes are ready. Probably more will be ready next month.
Town
Added sex shop in Northside
Added hotel in airport
Bug
Added lots of missing key check for apartments and houses (Thanks Hermenegild!)
Lily's plan event can only be triggered if she has met Rin (Thanks Avaren!)
Solved Anael casual outfit bug. She only has work outfit now. (Thanks Hermenegild!)
Solved Yatsumi missing image during bath event (Thanks LoganJ!)
Search and Wait functions can't be used when there is an objective now to prevent current event interruption (Thanks Avaren!)
Added missing images during Naomi's confession event (Thanks Knut Wuchtig!)
Corrected bug when buying outfits in shops and getting charged several time for the same outfit if clicked several times (Thanks Hermenegild!)
Corrected bug where player would not faint even when stamina was depleted (Thanks Hermenegild!)
Corrected salary incoherence for librarian jobs (Thanks Squark!)
Changelog 0.26.1
A lot of buggy bugs removed!
Corrected Naomi's confession event not being repeatable when you selected the "Later" option (Thanks Quazar87!)
Corrected incorrect girl affection when starting a new game and skipping day 1 (Thanks jamjam!)
Corrected bug when interacting with another girl after a date (Thanks Whionstan!)
Corrected affection change tooltip not displaying anymore (Thanks Meushi!)
Corrected bug where girl sometimes interrupted the date when their follow time expired
Corrected bug where pathfinding to abandoned shrine on day 7 was bugged (Thanks SimpleFapper!)
Corrected bug where girls would disappear during school gym event (Thanks Yume-Noun!)
Misc :
Changed pool hobby trait from Relaxation to Fitness to add more variety and added a few text variation between girls at the beginning. More coming in the future.
French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
Changelog 0.26
What's new?
New dating feature
Kristina level 4
New H options for jobs
A few extra and a lot of bug corrections
v.0.25fix
Исправлен баг при запуске игры
v.0.25
New events list interface:
This new page is accessible from the top right scrolling menu or pressing F6 during the game. It lists all unique and daily events accessible in game (I removed a few which were not relevant though). It uses a simple color code :
Events in white are completed
Events in grey are not completed
Note that repeatable events reset each day so they will only become white the day you completed them then go back to grey the next day.
I've taken the time in this update to organize events a bit mot properly. Now they have a type and a trigger condition.
Type:
Unique: It will trigger only once during your playthrough. Some unique events can sometimes be repeated if the wrong choices have been selected.
Repeatable: Those will be reset each day. Among them, some have conditions which only repeat each X days, such as christmas events.
Trigger condition:
Walk: Those events automatically triggers as you walk around and fulfill the conditions
Sleep: Those events trigger when you go to sleep. Only 2 events so far use this trigger type.
Talk: Those events trigger when you use the "Talk" option after interacting with a girl. So far, only the new student uniform quest uses this trigger.
Give: Those events trigger when you give the right item to a specific girl. So far, only giving the diamond necklace to Hikari to get her vote uses this trigger. If you already completed this quest, no need to retry it because this small event doesn't have any H content.
90% of events have a Walk trigger but I'm hoping to give more interactivity in the game and maybe CarpeNoctem will have some use for those 3 new trigger types to give more diversity in events (before this, it was hard-coded so not much liberty).
A filter allows you to quickly search through them.
Filter by name: Filter all events containing the string you typed.
Filter by type: Mentioned above
Filter by girl: It will filter all events where the girl you want appear in its trigger conditions (Girl must be in room condition) as well as events linked to the girl's gallery
Filter by trigger: Mentioned above
Finally, clicking on an event will list all its conditions in the bottom right panel. Here again, a simple color code is used :
Fulfilled conditions appear in white
Missing conditions appear in grey
With this new interface, you should have a complete understanding of what you can do in game. Moreover, since this interface parse the game files directly, the listed conditions can't be wrong like what could happen in the wiki or the walkthrough. Finally, this list is automatically updated as the game gets more events so no more missing events.
This should really help make the game clearer for everybody and resolve a lot of problems some of you had to trigger specific events. You will now know why it's not working.
Complete choices list during events:
Similar to the new events list interface, this update will helps makes things clearer during the game. Now, all choices will appear during an events. It uses a simple color code as well:
White choices are accessible choices
Red choices are accessible choices which will trigger a fail. Failed choice usually give an affection penalty but some rarely trigger some naughty result so keep an eye on those.
Grey choices are inaccessible choices and can't be clicked
Choices requirements tooltip:
Similar to event trigger conditions, choices have requirements to become accessible. Listing all of them as explained above will give players the complete list of choices in game. While hovering a choice, if it has any requirements, they will be displayed in a tooltip which also uses a simple color code:
White requirements are fulfilled requirements
Grey requirements are missing requirements
With this, you'll just have to remember the grey requirements, fulfill them then retry the event to get access to this choice. It should make the game less of a hassle in general.
Layer system:
I've implemented a first version of the new layer system for the girls. When a girl appear in town while you walk or when she talks during an event, instead of having only 1 image displayed, the game will show 3 layers : naked, underwear and cloth. This will allow the player to see the proper underwear below the cloth and allow any combination of cloth/underwear. This won't work during H images in events though so as explained before and as the poll result decided, we'll only prepare a fixed set of images for this part.
This new layer system is not perfect yet. The edges of the cloth and underwear have lost transparency during the process for some reason I still have to figure and the automated process is not perfect when removing the required part. This is quite visible for girls with pantyhoses or socks. We'll correct those images manually at a later date since it's not that game breaking and not too annoying visually yet.
New events:
I've been busy with all this new stuff on my side but don't worry, thanks to CarpeNoctem, you'll get new sexy content:
Kristina level 3 and here related commands
6 new teaser events for Lily: Accessible for her level 0 or 1, they are intended to make her easier to level up meaning faster access to the end game
Blowjob variation for some girls
New academic training for Okimi, more expensie than with Saiko but more rewarding
Extra:
Added Shiho house in Street O, Southside
Added Miwa house in Street P, Southside
Added Fujiko room
Bug fix:
The events list and choices tooltip have actually helped me figure out a lot of problems in some events which I've fixed. I also got reports for some annoying bugs here and there so here are the most notable ones which have been fixed:
Fixed bug where sexen was not displayed in the hero status page even after Lily opens shop. You will now know how much sexen you have without needing to go to her shop.
Yastumi chain night event have been fixed. With the choices tooltip, you should now be able to easily figure out how to complete this chain.
Some of you reported you couldn't unlock Emika. This was due to a bug in her meeting event and has been fixed. So if you're missing Emika in the girl list but her meeting event is indicated as completed in the events list, you'll have to edit your save file with a text editor, search for "stewardesslift":XXX, and remove this part to be able to trigger the event again. Sorry about that ;x
Fixed bug where choices requiring money could still be clicked even if you didn't have enough money.
That's all for this update. Less H content, sorry about that but I think it will make the game easier to play since all the required information are not shown and easy to access. I also couldn't complete everything I had planned for this update, like adding proper tutorial events for the new features or adding H options for the sport and swimming classes but don't worry, those are not forgotten and will be added at a later date.
I also couldn't fix all the reported bugs, like missing images in sex events or girl behaving strangely during the playthrough but they are on my check list and will be solved asap.
I tried to test most of the new stuff but as always with this kind of new features, new bugs could appear so let me know if you encounted any trouble with this new version.
v.0.24.1
[leech=https://picusha.net/?v=2018-05-08_rxehs29bnv2hrouxi96x70u0h.jpg] [/leech]
v.0.24
[leech=https://picusha.net/?v=2018-05-03_91r81jackxoqm7xnpd5rl5xoy.jpg] [/leech]
v.0.23.1
[leech=https://picusha.net/?v=2018-04-17_j2l3hiy2zbro2ktgcnskegw4u.jpg] [/leech]
v0.23.0
Money added to the game
15 items added
4 shops added
7 jobs to earn money
5 private lessons event to raise your skills faster
Emiri obedience level 3 & 4
4 new extra girls
New Yoga club in Street J, Downtown
New Firm law office in Street N, Southside
Girls now use their swimsuit and sport outfit when required
v0.22.0
So here is Glassix 0.22 introducing Lily's spells. It's a major update which add some new interesting stuff to do in game and tweak a lot of things. Since you guys were understanding, I took some extra time to polish the interface as well and review a few stuff. Here are the details of this update :
Girls updated :
Kristina level 2
Emiri level 2
About the spells :
Lily will open her shop 1 day after the player brings her Aiko. For players loading a previous save file, the event will automatically trigger when you walk in a street.
Once this event unfolds, you have two ways to access her shop : either by going to the shrine, there will be a new icon to open her shop, or you can just talk to her when she becomes playable.
To buy spells, you'll require a new currency, sexen, which is earned when you do perverted things with the girls. Note that it requires the girls to be aware, so no sexen earned in doll mode or sleep. The amount of sexen earned depends on how much a girl likes the act. Some girls will enjoy service while other will enjoy anal. You'll have to discover this by experimenting. Another way to earn sexen is to use the x-ray vision which will earn a small amount per girl depending on what you see below.
As explained before, spells are split in 5 circles, which increase in power and requirements. Some of them will be upgradable some won't. Some spells will focus on girls and you'll need to buy it multiple to unlock it for all girls. There are currently 28 spells in game, 5 of them not implemented yet. The new spell shop interface in game should be clear enough and shouldn't require more explanation about how it'll work. I'll let you discover the list in game
Interface tweaks :
Following this update, part of the interface had to be reviewed and somewhat downgraded in the early game. Some spells will unlock data and information which were previously accessible so don't be surprised.
Here is a sum up of those changes :
X-Ray mode is now limited to one layer at first and require to buy a spell to see below the underwear.
The "Girl status" and "My Status" now have two distinct icons in the top right menu for easier access and their interfaces have been split too.
Most information in the "Bio", "Traits" and "H" tabs have been hidden until you unlock the specific spells. In a later update, you'll be able to discover those information by talking to girls and interacting with them instead of buying the spell if you want to improve immersion.
Girls do not appear on the minimap anymore by default and require to buy a spell.
Cheats are disabled by default and you need to enable them in the game options.
Activable spells will unlock new buttons in the status pages or the city map. I added tooltips to avoid confusion as to what those buttons do. Most of those spells use the same mechanisms as the cheats but cost stamina.
I updated cheats to give max value at once to avoid multiple annoying clicks.
I've disabled the text exits options in the game menus because it was causing troubles and I'm not sure anybody actually used it.
The girls names should now be displayed alphabetically in the diverse list in game.
Fun stuff :
A new spell "Devil's tracker" introduces a new way to easily track your girls in town. I hope you'll like it :p
I've added sounds here and there.
The "Spells" tab in the "My Status" interface will give you quick access to the list of spells in game and their current ranks.
Spells not implemented :
Among the 28 spells, 5 are not yet implemented.
Devil's gift - Luck: It will be added with the money update and will increase your luck during gambles or events requiring luck.
Slave Mode : This one will be important (and a requirement for the evil endings) but will require a proper update since it'll change the way girls behave. You'll be able to select how they'll call you, unlock unique events and possibly partially overwrite their AI. Unlike doll mode, the girl will be totally under your control and show emotions. I still need to put some thoughts into it though since it's a long shot at the moment.
Devil's Lust, Stop time, Possession : Those 3 spells are at the moment just there in name. Not sure if they'll ever be implemented but they could add some new unique events or even ways to play the game so I added them to let your imagination kick in
New cheats :
Sexen and money: Click on the sexen or money texts to get max amount. Money is useless at the moment though.
Obedience level : Click on the obedience level text in the girl status page. Note that this might cause some troubles for some events which change some hidden variables values in game so you might want to be careful with that one.
And of course, some bug corrections.
v0.21.3
This patch solves 2 more bugs :
Girls not appearing in city map for new players or players who never saved the game options
Mitsuko school uniform unique event wrong trigger
Let me know if you encounter any other bugs.
v0.21.2
This patch should solve the remaining bugs reported :
No more sexy school uniform right on start
Girls not appearing on city map after loading a game
Girl losing stats after loading game (same bug as city map actually)
Underwear appearing in x-ray mode even though she was not wearing any
A few others (check changelog in game)
For the girls not appearing on city map, it did occur on my set up but after I worked on other bugs, it seems to have disappeared as well. not sure what was the problem so if it still happens for you, please let me know !
I had another report about girls appearing naked during toilets event when she was supposed to wear underwear or bath towel. This is normal since the images for those 2 outfits have not been generated yet. We'll add those outfits once all other extra outfits are completed since it will save us hours of working time. Sorry for the inconvience.
This should solve all the bugs reported so far. My bug list is empty at the moment so either the game is clear of bugs, either I forgot to add some reports to my list so don't hesitate to spam me again if you encounter any trouble !
v0.21.1
Added Shiho and Emiri missing icons in city map
Added missing heel hypno avatar image for Emiri
Corrected heel footjob command for Emiri
Obedience events level 1 corrected for Kristina and Emiri (missing images)
v0.21
Emiri obedience level event 1, the related commands and her pact event
Kristina obedience level event 1, the related commands and her pact event
New school uniform quest
A few bug corrections (Check changelog if interested)

Скриншоты:

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 21-Май 21:22

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6