***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

- Giorgos Perris (??????? ??????) -
- Коллекция (1 Album, 2 Singles, 1 Live Album, Bonus) -
-|| Жанр: Entehno-pop || Год издания диска: 2005-2014 || Страна: Greece || Издатель (лейбл): Heaven Music S.A., Minos-EMI || Аудио кодек: MP3 ||
|| Тип рипа: tracks || Битрейт аудио: 158-320 kbps || Продолжительность: 01:48:06 || Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: частично ||-
-George Perris (born in Athens, Greece, August 24, 1983) is a half Greek-half French international singer. Multilingual, he sings in Greek, French, English and Spanish, in all of which he is fluent. As well as singing, he also composes music and writes lyrics to some of his songs. He has studied the piano for 12 years in Athens.

Biography

George Perris was born in Athens in 1983, his father is Greek and mother is French. In addition to launching his music career, he is working on his third CD while studying ancient Greek literature at the University of Athens.
At a very early age, Perris decided he wanted to become a singer, and began studying piano. From the age of 14, he began to seriously pursue performing, and at age 18, the famous Greek composer Mimis Plessas discovered his talent, and invited him to tour all over Greece and Cyprus.
His first solo album “My New Day“” (EMI) was released shortly thereafter, featuring compositions by the famous Stefanos Korkolis, and a Greek version of “Caravane”, Raphael’s major European hit. In the summer of 2006, Perris joined the international tenor Mario Frangoulis on a tour throughout Greece.
George Perris
He continued to perform jazz with Mimis Plessas which led to his participation on the album “Mimis Plessas & The Jazz Quartet”. Perris has performed at some of the most prestigious concert halls in Greece and Cyprus (Megaron Mousikis, Red, House of Art, Stavros Tou Notou, Zoom).
2008 was a big year for Perris. He participated as a featured artist at the Athens Arena International Music Festival sponsored and hosted by Mario Frangoulis, singing duets and appearing with many important international artists such as Lara Fabian, Lucio Dalla, Justin Hayward, Madeleine Peyroux, and Frances Ruffelle. These performances were recorded and released in late 2008 and early 2009 in a series of two CDs entitled, “Mario Frangoulis & Friends 1… What a Wonderful World” and “Mario Frangoulis & Friends 2… It Makes the World Go Round” to great acclaim.
George Perris
At the same time, his second album, “Perno Anasa” (“I Take A Breath”) was released by SonyBMG. This album was especially important and personal as Perris wrote most of the songs, establishing himself not only as a talented singer, but also as a songwriter with great promise.
2009 got off to a great start with two sold-out concerts in Cyprus dedicated to French Song at the Rialto theatre. He also appeared for the first time in London at Cadogan Hall with Oxford’s Philomusica.
-Album

2005 - Kenourgia Mou Mera - (128 kbps)

Продолжительность: 00:42:40
01. Me Mia Mihani - (04:12)
02. Tha Figo Tora - (03:30)
03. Karavani - (03:30)
04. Gefsi Apo 18 - (03:55)
05. Ke Na Pou Boro - (04:00)
06. Mi Fovase (Don't You Worry) - (04:17)
07. Afto Pou Thes (NRG Remix) - (04:32)
08. Pezi O Erotas - (03:29)
09. De Me Niazi Pia - (03:49)
10. Pia Nihta S' Eklepse (NRG Remix) - (03:53)
11. Theatro - (03:33)
Singles

2006 - Karavani - (320 kbps)

Продолжительность: 00:03:28
01. Karavani (Caravane) - (03:28)

2009 - Paradosou - (VBR 158 kbps)

Продолжительность: 00:06:54
01. Paradosou - (03:23)
02. Paradosou (Papercut Mix) - (03:31)
Live Album

2012 - Live - (320 kbps)

Продолжительность: 00:52:10
01. I Ballada Ton Esthiseon Ke Ton Paresthiseon - (02:14)
02. I Koupasti - (02:20)
03. Ohi Den Prepi (Duet With Marios Frangoulis) - (04:34)
04. Tis Thalassas Nanourisma - (03:17)
05. Trito Stefani - (02:33)
06. Ne Me Quitte Pas - (04:15)
07. Karavania (Duet With Deborah Myers) - (03:25)
08. La Lettre (To Gramma) - (03:56)
09. The Windmills Of Yoour Mind (Les Moulins De Mon Coeur) - (02:25)
10. Brazil - (02:02)
11. All Alone Am I (Min Ton Rotas) (Duet With Deborah Myers) - (03:36)
12. Je Suis Malade - (04:36)
13. Pezi O Erotas - (02:35)
14. Somewhere - (02:52)
Bonus Tracks
15. Lefko Mou Giasemi - (03:42)
16. Mathe Mou Na Perpato Xana - (03:48)

Info

George Perris is a very talented artist. While reading his biography, we will find out that he had released a cd in French, entitled. "Un Souhait", with new songs written by well known French composers. The well known singer Lara Fabian, duets with Perris in one of the songs.
George Perris made his solo debut tour in Canada. He is constantly traveling from one country to another for performances and then back to Greece. So what would be natural for him but to record an album entitled "George Perris Live", which will be released by his new company, Heaven, with the assistance of Alkistis Protopsalti.
This new cd will include some of the most popular Greek songs from the great Greek composers, as well as some of the international songs he has sang in his concerts.
Included will be duets with Mario Frangoulis and Deborah Myers. As a bonus there is a new song by Themis Karamouratidis and a cover of "White Jasmine" by Panagiotis Kalantzopoulos/Michalis Ganas.
Bonus

2014 - I Will Wait For You - (256 kbps)

Продолжительность: 00:02:54
01. I Will Wait For You - (02:54)

Обновление 06.01.2015

Добавлен альбом 2005 - Kenourgia Mou Mera, сингл 2006 - Karavani и бонус 2014 - I Will Wait For YouИмя папки изменено на Giorgos Perris

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 19-Май 09:55

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6