***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Glassix v.0.20-- Дата: 2017
Жанр: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Animation, Fantasy, Flash, Hypnosis, Oral, Sex sim, SLG, Titsjob, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик / Издатель: Gaweb Studio - www.patreon.com/gawebstudio
Тип издания: In Progress
Версия: v.0.20
Платформа: PC/Windows
Язык игры: English, French, Russian, Polish
Язык интерфейса: English, French, Russian, Polish
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
Описание:
Вы следите за историей главного героя, который берет в руки подозрительный предмет. Эти очки позволяют ему видеть сквозь одежду и использовать некоторые приказы на своей цели, чтобы сделать их более восприимчивы к довольно своеобразным заданиям...
Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.
Дополнительно:
Язык интерфейса меняем в настройках (Options) игры.

Изменения:

v.0.20
What's new :
Story completed
Anael obedience levels 2, 3 and 4
Kumiko level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
Utako level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
Yatsumi level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
New extra girl : Emiri, Strip club barmaid
New extra girl : Shiho, business woman
New unique event for Naomi related to Rin's birth
New anal option for Yatsumi threesome
About the story :
With this update, the story reaches its end. Just level up Anael to level 4 to proceed with the story. You'll have to make a choice between Anael or Lily which will then unlock a new option when talking to girls to trigger their unique endings. Two endings per girl : good or bad depending on who you chose. Beware that proceeding with the last story event will make Lily and Anael disappear from the game even though you'll still be able to play the game. This means any event related to one of those 2 girls will not be accessible anymore, like the pact events to get the doll mode option for a girl.
Depending on the girl you chose, the condition to trigger the ending will be different. With Anael good endings, you'll have to reach maximum affection with a girl. The current max affection is 100 which should be pretty easy to reach. However this will change with the Dating feature and make it a little more entertaining to raise affection as well as choosing one official girlfriend among all the girls which will become the new requirement for good ending. If you choose Lily bad ending, you'll have to grind until 200 obedience points. With the Lily's spells feature, grinding such an amount of obedience should be much faster. So basically, the mechanic of what you have now will change a bit once the game is completed but not the content itself. I know usually, all features are implemented first but Glassix being in the work for so long, a lot of new things have been thought over the course of development and carefully analyzed before adding it to the list of potential features. I hope you can understand.
The endings are not done yet and will require an update of their own to complete, maybe 2. A poll will be started with all previous remaining options plus the endings so you will be able to vote for the content you want to be added first.
Small change in features :
If you're a long time supporter, you might remember I was talking about implementing a Karma parameter in game to decide which ending you'll have access to. However, following some brainstorming with CarpeNoctem, I decided to scrap this idea. The game is already complex enough and will be even more with the future updates and I wanted to avoid forcing players to grind even more.
Misc :
I've spent a few days this month working on a translation interface to make it more easy for translators to... translate. In the long run, I'm planning to use the same XML structure for all my games so we can reuse the same interface and translate files easily.
This new interface is currently linked to Bing translator which gives the possibility to automatically generate a full machine translation of the game in any language you want. I still need to work a little more on it though.
Moreover the language files have been split in several smaller files related to each girl to make it easier to manage.
I made several tests and everything seems OK but the game containing so many events, some might be buggy so let me know if you encounter any trouble.
That's all for this release !
Happy New Year !
v.0.19.2
More bug corrections, this should cover most of the bugs I received as feedback from you all, thanks again for your help to make this game bug free ! If you find a bug which you already reported but still present, please let me know again because now that I use the new bug interface, I might have failed to add it to the list so you'll have to let me know again. I tried to review all your comments but some might have escaped my sight, sorry about that.
This patch also add a nice small feature : A 100% gallery unlock button. Many of you requested it so I added it. Just click on the button and wait for the page to refresh. All replayable events as well as all their choices should be available. I didn't test all events to make sure all their choices are ok but it should cover 99% of the cases. There are still a few issues with the avatar display during replay, some might not appear (during the St Patrick event for example). I've not found the problem yet but I'll keep investigating this.
This is the last patch for this version. Any future bugs reported will be solved in v0.20 coming at the end of the month.
Check the changelog in game for more info.
v.0.19.1
Many bugs solved among them :
Missing images added for students in swimsuit, school swimsuit and sport outfits during doll mode. Often noticed after a pact event with Lily involving a student.
Kumiko's event level 3 "Not here..." bug solved
Avatar overlap during 69 command solved
Girl not getting naked after ordered to during doll mode solved
Skills can no longer get higher than 100
What's new :
Story advancement
Small introduction event for each district
Anael obedience level 1
Utako obedience level 3
69 bed command for all girls
Boobjob bed and chair commands for all girls
Cunnilingus bed and chair command for girls how have the same command in standing pose
Hanae unique doll mode command
Unique event for Hanae
Unique event for Mitsuko
Added strip club in Northside, Street H
About the story :
To continue the story, you'll need Lily level 2 and simply go to the shrine on Sunday. The rest should be pretty obvious.
The story is not completed yet and will require another update. I'd advise the players who wants to discover all pathes to create a copy of the game before continuing the story since it will fork there, either to go classic demon/angel ending or to go full harem ending with special extra steps.
About the extra commands :
Since players asked for more commands, we've (or CarpeNoctem should I say :P) been working on adding extra commands those 2 last updates and we'll start a new poll for new extra content this month.
About the update in general :
To be honest, I've been quite busy this month with a website project which was supposed to be easy but ended up with a customer who kept adding extra stuff to it. I wrapped it up now but it did cost me a lot of time this month and I couldn't focus as much as I wanted on Glassix which is why you only have one obedience level for Anael instead of the usual 2 I try to finish each month. I'll catch up the missing time next month in any case, wrap up Anael and get to the endings as well as the other new features.
Moreover, due to lack of time, I haven't been able to test all the new commands so I'm expecting a few bugs here and there nor have I had time to solve a few remaining issues already reported by some of you. I'll take some time in the following days to test this myself but I didn't want to delay the release for too long and I was already late so I had to push it.
Quick fix :
The language files besides english are not up to date, I released a small fix for them available on the download page. You'll need to get this file if you downloaded the full 0.19 or even the patch. The torrent is up to date though.
Sorry about this. In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the new content and as always, let me know if you encounter any trouble, I'll be much more reactive this month !
Thanks a lot for your support and patience !
v.0.18.1
This patch solves a lot of issues reported and add the missing image for Kana sport outfit. The remaining french strings have been translated in the english language file and the file has been reviewed up to v0.17.
Thanks again for all your feedback which helps make the game better !
v.0.18
What's new :
[center] [/center]
Wardrobe management added
Yatsumi obedience level 3
Kumiko obedience level 3
Handjob command for bed and chair
All scenes images have been optimized to reduce the game size
About the wardrobe management :
To access it, you need to bring the girl to either her room or a public female changing room (In bathhouse, Aquatic park, Beach or School gym) and talk to her. A new option, Wardrobe management, will appear and let you choose what outfit the girl will wear during specific periods.
There are 4 periods at the moment : Casual, Work, Swimsuit and At home.
There are 6 possible outfits for all girls (except Lily which only has the 2 first) : Casual, Work, Swimsuit, Bath towel, Underwear and Naked (you need to get the girl in underwear or swimsuit and choose to go pantiless to get her naked)
Students have 2 extra outfits : Gym cloth and School swimsuit.
Each outfit requires a certain of audacity from the girl depending on the period and her obedience level. Girls will be more likely to wear sexy outfit at home than at work. And of course, certain outfits require more audacity to be accepted, as well as going pantiless. You'll see the outfit audacity and max audacity possible for the period in the new interface. The formula is quite simple so you should figure it out pretty easily. It's quite close to what I explained before :p
The outfit will be reflected during the girls daily life and daily commands, however unique events such has obedience level will still show the original outfit. This is simply because handling those variations would just be way too much work so only the images of daily events have been updated. Same goes for pantiless outfit, the underwear will still show because too many possible variations otherwise.
If the outfit does not have the proper images ready yet, it will default to the naked variation. This will be visible for the school swimsuit and underwear outfits which are currently missing a few images but that shouldn't be too troublesome.
About the images optimization :
Following some patrons advices, I decided to optimize the images and processed all the scenes images. There is some slight quality loss in result but it has roughly been reduced by 66% which means the game has gone from ~5.2Gb to ~1.8Gb in size even though the amount of new images for this update reach about 2700+ new images which makes it worth the quality loss. I know it's mainly duplicated images with alternate outfits nevertheless it's still a pain in the ass to create them ^^ That's why I'm more than happy to migrate to 3D assets with Lust Complex in the future :p
About new commands :
Following the last polls, players voted to have new commands. This update contains 2 of them which are variations of the handjob for the bed and chair. In the future, we'll try to create more unique commands so be patient.
I tried to test this new version as much as I could to avoid bugs but due to the type of content, there might be some events or situation which might still be quite buggy so let me know if you encounter any trouble with this update.
Torrent and more links will be added tomorrow !
Have fun !
v.0.17.1
[center] [/center]
v.0.16.2
Just a small patch to solve the bug with Aiko and Kana's events level 4. The french translation is also up to date now. The english translation review is unfortunately delayed for v0.17.
Following your reports, I've corrected the new events fucking up the game :
- No more infinite loop
- No more freeze after clicking a choice
- Toilets and bath events now properly trigger again
I'm also aware of the really bad English translations in the teaser events. I'm having the file reviewed by a proper source but it'll take a few days to get it fully reviewed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What's new ?
- Story has been advanced
- Lily becomes playable
- New erotic events added at low levels (0 and 1) to speed up obedience grind
- Lily obedience level 1 and 2
- Lily basic sex commands : handjob (standing and chair), boobjob, blowjob
- New sex commands for bed and chair
About the story :
A new girl will appear in the game, not playable yet. With this, you should have a better idea of how the game will end depending on the player choices.
With the story advancing, Lily is now partially playable at level 1 and 2. She currenly has no toilet, bath or sleep events. I plan to add special sleep and bath events for her in next version but no toilet event is planned for her being a demon.
To proceed with the story, just go to street K once the second week starts.
About the new erotic events :
To help reduce the grind and add more things to do in the city, many small erotic events have been added in town thanks to CarpeNoctem. Those events are currently aimed at Aiko, Kana, Rin, Ayumi, Hikari, Mitsuko and Okimi. Those events are limited to level 0 and 1 and focused on sexy/erotic situations rather than pure sex but are worht a glance. Check the walkthrough if you want to find out more, in the "Teaser events" new section.
Due to the amount of new commands and events added in this version, I've not been able to test all of them so let me know if you find any problem in game.
On a side note, my old laptop graphic card crashed and I had to move everything to a new laptop for the time being. It took me a while to reinstall all the necessary tools which is also part of the delay but since I had to reinstall everything, the software for the game engine has been updated as well. I remember there were some issues due to the software version in the past, so let me know if you find them again.
I'd like to thank you for your patience. I know this delay was quite long this time but I can assure you v0.17 will be released by the end of the month, meaning the v0.17 BETA will be out before v0.16 PUBLIC is out. Now that I have more support confirmed, I'll be able to focus on the games and reduce my main job much more than before.
Next version will focus on finishing Lily while CarpeNoctem will work on Kumiko and Utako since they were the winners of last poll.
v0.15.1
I added an event in the changing room before the afternoon classes on Tuesday and Thursday with many small choices. I'll add more to those gym and swimming lessons in a future update.
I also solved the stamina bug when you repeatedly fainted and broke the game.
v0.15
Grades feature added
3 new skills to improve : academic, fitness and swimming
Added stamina to the game
Enabled cum in girls statistics
Added new cheats
2 new extra girls : Iyo, a police woman and Miwa, school nurse
Blowjob events have been updated to add cum in/cum out choices
Shizuru obedience level 4 event added
New unique event for Shizuru in the mall girl toilets
Added partial polish translation by Akla

Скриншоты: