***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Anna Exciting Affection v.1.0 + Patch + CG images-- Год выпуска: 2018
Жанр: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Groped, Cheating, Netorare, Voyeur
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик/Издатель: deepsleep www.patreon.com/deepsleep
Платформа: PC/Windows
Тип издания: В разработке
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Версия: v.1.0 + Patch + CG images
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Язык озвучки: Отсутствует
Системные требования (минимальные):
Описание:
You will be playing the role of “Anna” and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main story line with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
Вы будете играть за Анну и принимать решения в ее жизни. Будет главная сюжетная линия с различными результатами в зависимости от вашего выбора, а также множество побочных заданий...

Map

Changelog

v1.0
This update is not the last one as it will continue counting 1.1, 1.2 etc.
I'm sorry again for a delay, but I had to take more time as this update is the biggest so far. There are more than 340 new renders as well as 6 new animations.
Final scene list for this update are Evening with Andrew, Morning with John, Office (both Jeremy and Diane, Clothing shop (Catwalk), Dinner at Ethans, Presentation at new Jeremy's clients, Beach scene with Diane and Timothy.
Some features I would like to remind are:
Shift or Right mouse button - hide the text box
You can use the mouse :)
To skip text, you can use "W."
There is a map in the game folder to guide you through
And Save at the 5th slot that starts at the beginning of this update after yacht scene and it's Naughty Jeremy's route . There is also save at 8th slot that's before Yacht scene. Also at 17th slot there is a save for Diane's routes scene at the beach.
I hope that you will like this update.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
v0.9.1
the Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.
v0.9
Final scene list for this update are Clothing shop, Morning with Alfred, Bar Scene, Carl's office and a Yacht scene as well as smaller scenes for different routes at the Office with Diane (which will lead to more stuff in next update) and Emily (who will join Anna for a dinner at Ethans place) as well as small scenes with Andrew and a surprise character in the end.
0.9 update has more than 200 new renders and 4 animations.
Some features I would like to remind are:
Shift or Right mouse button - hide the text box
You can use the mouse :)
To skip text, you can use "W."
There is a map in the game folder to guide you through
And Save at the 10th slot that starts at the beginning of this update, right after Timothy's scene.

Скриншоты

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 29-Апр 03:30

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6