***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Скачал: [ 1 ]

--Остров гарема / Harem Island v.0.8 + CG-- Год выпуска: 2019
Жанр: Visual novel, 3dcg, animated, handjob, harem, male protagonist, milf, vaginal sex
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик/Издатель: www.patreon.com/eroniverse
Платформа: PC/Windows
Тип издания: В разработке
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Версия: v.0.8
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Системные требования (минимальные):
ОС Windows , HDD 6 ГБ
Overview:
(google translate) Вы терпите крушение на острове, вы много пережили, но кажется что этот остров неизвестен и содержит много опасностей ... более странно кажется то что существа сосредоточены только на атаке мужчин ...
Он будет содержать большое разнообразие персонажей и некоторые фэнтезийные расы, такие как эльфы фей, орки...
I hope you'll like it! I personally enjoy it better than everything I've created! (and there is no the RPG features yet!) - ERONIVERSE
Plot:
You're crashing on an island, you were a lot to survive but it seems this island is unknown and contains many dangerous species... more weird, it seems creatures are focused on attacking males only...
It will contain a big variety of characters, and some Fantasy race such as fairies elves, orcs...
The Old Code: 1111

Тема обновлена до версии v.0.8 / Topic updated to v.0.8

Changelog

v.0.8
Sex battle: It's now a real game-play. You have 6 rounds to make her cum or not, each round had 1 perfect choice, 1 normal, and 1 bad. Your sex skill increase the values. If you don't have skill enough, you can just learn the girl's path.
FULL ANIMATED with new animations & updates.
Available for battles: Miki, Sophie, Momo, Okaa-Sama, Caroline, Pink.
Also for the Ex girlfriend, Berza and Nii in the story.
You can only do it once you f*cked her in the story.
Sex skill is now useful for Battles and is increased in different moments in the game's story. Some variables have been removed.
Blowjobs: You can now ask the girls to blowjob you again (new animations)
Available for BJ: Sophie, Miki, Momo, Okaa-Sama, Caroline, Nikita, Griev, Pink.
Content for Nikita, Griev, Caroline, Pink, just follow the Quest tab in game^^.
(Sex battles & BJ are not in the Quest tab)
Also Added a new place, the khals's room.
Bit of optimisation concerning the GPU
v.0.7d
Bugfix
I've split the elements of the scenes, and deleted some useless elements.
You now have a loading progress bar ^^.
I've also been reported about a quest of Miki not triggering, It's fixed (Something was not activated)
Change log:
As I've changed so many things, it's not impossible to discover bugs, I did many tests but I can't test everything ^^.
Many previous bugs have disappeared with the new system.
Loading an old save won't work as the system has changed.
v.0.7
Change log:
Okaa-Sama, Momo, Sophie, Miki have many new events each.
Better guidance quest panel.
Paradise quest, involving Okaa-Sama,Momo,Sophie,Miki & a new character.
Once these 4 girls loves you you can ask for sex just by talking to them.
"Wait" button to pass the time instead of having to hunt.
I didn't counted how many new animations there are, but there are a LOT.
Changelog 0.6:
many new big and little events for Miki and Sophie, only private stuff.
Instead of doing a bit of content for each girls I only added content to Miki and Sophie is was more pleasant to write! I’ll work like that in the future Next girls will come little by little.
I did many animations (only created by me) but many aren’t satisfying me, I think I’m gonna rework it later (for use it on future animations, not rework existing content).
I’m in love with Sophie.
Miki too.
I also added a lot of background, even if some are not good, you should better see what’s happening. Once you saved your people, go to the lounge on the Evening.
v0.5.0b
Fixed the problem when you try to attack Griev
Fixed the "About what you said last night" of Annia
Fixed the problem of the Hunting button that was invisiblev0.5.0a
???
v0.5.0
???
v.0.4
Change log:
Quest panel to see every events to trigger.
Many new scenes
Player stats & army system
I added some sentences to girls after many events, try to talk with people ^^.
I hope the english won't be too bad, I did it myself :s
It's a work of 7 weeks, I hope you'll appreciate it! I'm alone to do everything, Art, coding, story and dialogues, but I like every part of it! I still have a preference for chara-design and visuals :D.
I also love to code even if I'm not a master x)
I just wanted to remember you that, when I see some people comparing me with teams of 10 people ^^.
v0.1.1
Dialogues: edit of some texts, to fix some english mistakes.
Battle system Updated:
- more simple and easy.
- Cool UI animations.
- This is not % anymore, You can now see they gauge that act like life points.
- It gets a bit of Random values.
- it works with your stats and hers (but you can't change them yet)
- You should not have to choose between speed or forceful in the future, just increase the intensity or decrease.
The Map system:
- You can now visit the plane by clicking on map's buttons.
- You can talk to people.
- not everybody are present but it should be the case very soon.
- Cool living animations for a cool immersion.
Story:
-A specific action will trigger a scene (with sex animation) and it will explains you your goal in the future of the game.
Saving system:
- You can save and load the game, unlike harem Villa, It works during a dialogue and on every maps.
- I've disabled it during the battles, so if it doesn't works when you see life gauges that's normal.
First Release

Скриншоты

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 26-Апр 05:09

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6