***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Знакомство с дочерью / Dating my Daughter v.0.016 Patch2 Chp.2 + Extras + Walkthrough-- Год выхода: 2017
Версия: v.0.016 Chp.2
Жанр: 3DGC, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Father-Daughter, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur, Zoo, M/FF, MM/F, Corruption, incest, Lesbian, Groping, Anal Sex, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation.
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: MrDots Games - www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames
Издательство: MrDots Games - www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames
Тип издания: Лицензия
Платформа: Windows/Mac/Linux
Движок: Ren'Py
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Язык текста: Английский
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
- Операционная система: Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Mac/Linux
- Процессор: Pentium III 750 MHz
- Оперативная память: 512 MB Memory
- Видео-карта: 128 Mb
- Свободное место на диске: ~700 МБ
Описание:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
Вы берете на себя роль разведенного отца, который не видел свою дочь уже много лет. Теперь, когда ей исполнилось 18 лет, она связывается с вами и говорит, что она хотела бы иметь свидание с вами. Вы будете иметь возможность познакомиться с вашей дочерью ближе и построить особые отношения...
Экстра уже встроен в версию для Windows
Note:
You may have to start a new save.

Changelog:

v.0.016 Chp.2
So here is DMD v0.16.
The main focus for this update was to continue with the story between the main characters, and to prepare for the things to come on Day 17. This is going to be a calm day and almost the entire update will be focused on D.
A few scenes planned for this update were pushed to v.17 due to lack of time
Unfortunately, I had to spend an entire week trying to fix some of the content of CH.1, to adjust the game to the new Patreon guidelines. There are still some things I need to fix and I know that some of you might have experienced some issues with the new version. I promise to take a look at them and update the links before Christmas.
Because of this lost time, I had to push a few scenes to Day 17 and cancel a special Christmas scene we had planned for you guys. Having said that, I'm rendering a few special Christmas images and they might be made available as a bonus for you higher pledges in the next few days (Watch this space!) [​IMG]
Other than that, nothing drastic has been changed from previous days. Just a few grammar errors and bugs fixed here and there. Read the changelog for more information.
Changelog
-Fixed grammar errors (Day 15)
-Fixed severance payment bug.
-Added Relationship menu
-Added Day 16
Extra scenes + images for $20 Tier
• D masturbating at home scene (with animation)
• F jerking off at the hotel (with animation)
• F massaging D’s boobs at the squash game (with animation)
• F massaging D’s ass at the squash game (with animation)
• Extended Squash game (Including nude)
• F playing with D’s nipples in the spa (with animation)
• F fingering D’s pussy in the spa (with animation)
• F fingering E’s pussy in the spa (with animation)
• D and F masturbating together (with animation)
• F masturbating D (with animation)
• F kissing D’s pussy
• D giving F a boobjob (with animation)
Final Words
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for following me throughout 2017 during the development of the game.
Your feedback and continued support has been overwhelming, and myself as well as my team are really excited for what the new year has in store and what we have planned for our game. You guys rock! [​IMG]
As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, bugs to report, etc. please send me a message.
Have a nice day!
Mrdots.
v0.015 Patch:
(Replace the old files for this one and that's it)
I've already fixed all the other links so if you want to download the entire game again, you can do so.
Here's the changelog:
-Added small quiz at the beginning of the game for those having the "NONE" bug. I know it's not the best solution but it should help you play the game correctly.
- Fixed bug at the end of the game (Virtual call scene)
- Fixed and deleted more forbidden words
Hi guys!
So here’s DMD v.015:
A lot of things have happened this month, and I’m afraid I have some bad news for the game. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.
Incest-Related Words Removed
This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it's best to take it out of here.
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won't change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.
I hope that with these changes, I'll be able to stay out of Patreon's radar for a while. Since there won't be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I've already sent them the details of these changes but they haven't replied me back yet. Let's hope they do it next week.
A HUGE BUG IN THE NEW CHAPTER (IMPORTANT!)
While I was coding the update, I came up with this huge bug that kept crashing my game. I couldn’t solve it in time for the update so I left it there in the code. This bug somehow involves a file called ch2.renpy. It is located inside the game folder. It came with the new Renpy platform, so I don’t know what it exactly does and I’m too afraid to delete it. I hope you don’t experience the same issues that I had. If you have any questions about this bug, please send me a PM.
Sorry about that!
So that’s pretty much it. I’m really sorry about all this, but if I didn’t remove the incest content, I was at risk of being banned again. Sadly, there are no good Patreon alternatives out there, so I had to comply, or lose the game completely, as well as any future projects.
I hope you all enjoy the new update and thanks for your continual support all this time. I really appreciate you guys and your compliments as well as great feedback over the past fourteen months, ever since the game was first published.
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send me a PM.
Thanks!
Mrdots.
Changelog:
- Added Chapter 2
- Removed all incest content from the game.
- Added huge bug involving file ch2.renpy
Team
Mrdots (Coding, Rendering, Writing)
Hearsz (Writing, proofreading, ideas, beta testing)
Gaetano (Bug Hunter, Ideas, Feedback)

Скриншоты:

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 09-Май 01:42

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6