***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Lust Affect v.0.954-- Год выхода: 2017
Версия: v.0.954
Жанр: Erotic Adventure, Quest, Visual Novel, Animation, Space, Corruption, All Sex, Seduction, Handjob, Big Tits, Big ass
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: KosmosGames - www.patreon.com/kosmosgames
Издательство: KosmosGames
Тип издания: Лицензия
Платформа: PC/Windows
Язык игры: Русский/Английский/Французкий
Язык интерфейса: Русский/Английский/Французкий
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
- Операционная система: Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Процессор: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
- Оперативная память: 512 MB Memory
- Видео-карта: 128 Mb
- Свободное место на диске: ~ 1,06 ГБ
Описание:
Представляем вашему вниманию наш новый проект. Это игра-пародия на вселенную "Mass Effect". Пока готов первый тизер нашей игры.
Вам предстоит играть за клона капитана, целью которого является совращение всей женской части экипажа.

Changelog:

v.0.954
In order to open new content - do not necessarily start the game again. But if you want to open all the achievements - you have to start from the first day.
New Year's event, as promised. Another bug in the medical bay was also fixed. Following the voting, we'll fuck Kasumi today! The rest of the crew will not be left out. Thanks to everyone who stays with me! And happy New Year!
V0.950:
Hello dear friends. I apologize for the fact that last month there were few posts. In connection with the change of residence, I had problems with the Internet. But the new version will be released as usual today. And now I will tell you about it.
For the purposes of the experiment, I added a list of tasks where all the quests will be displayed. I'm waiting for your feedback, is it worth it to develop?
You can return Tali and have sex with her! (without clothes, of course)
Grupovushka with Miranda and Liara
We continue to corrupt the EDI
If you play as a female character, Shepard can have sex with Garrus in front of the crew!
13 animated sex scenes.
I added the first bad ending. To get it, you have to be a very bad boy until the very meeting with the Legion.
I am correcting the balance. I try to make the game more intuitive. Now the quest with Liara can not be missed, if you have enough points of the hero.
A new planet and a planetary battle against geths.
2 locations remade
Edited old bugs.
Now I plan to make a small event for the new year, and then take a small vacation for a few weeks. I hope you will forgive me if the new version is smaller and will be released much earlier? :)
Also very soon I'm announcing my second game.
Version 0.9 :
Lustful plant against EDI. Who will win?
Can FemShep feel safe?
Will Ashley fulfill his promise?
It's time to call Samantha to account!
Will Miranda resist the charm of Shepard?
In total, the game added about 12 animated scenes.
Added a new costume for EDI.
Now the game has a gallery where all your achievements will be displayed.
Added 4 new achievements (Diana, Miranda, EDI, Liara).
Now the game has a video gallery, where you can see all the open video clips. (It is in the menu of the "Normandy crew")
Fixed a video clip with FutaShep and Gerhard and other old bugs...

Скриншоты:

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 08-Май 11:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6