***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Interns Of Ecstasy Island v.0.050 FIXED-- Год выпуска: 2017
Жанр: Visual novel, Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, All sex, Lesbian, Transformation, Beach, Island, Masturbation
Цензура: Отсутствует/Есть патч для удаления
Разработчик/Издатель: UsagiTripleSix - www.patreon.com/UsagiTripleSix
Платформа: PC/Windows/MacOS
Тип издания: В разработке
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Версия: v.0.050 FIXED
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Системные требования (минимальные):
ОС Windows/MacOS , HDD 271 МБ
Описание:
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it’s everything you could have imagined…but nothing you expected!

Changelog

v.0.050
• Preference system now figures out what you like based on choices • A small number of bust and hips TF events are scattered about • Evening showers are now an option • 4 new dreams (one guest-written by Pandora) • 1 Guest services work scene • 1 Restaurant work scene • 1 Beach work scene • 2 Club work scenes • 1 Poolside work scene • 1 Hotel investigation scene • 2 Club free time events • 1 Beach free time event
Bug Fix for v0.050 I've had a few people report an error in the code, so I've made a quick fix that should hopefully...fix it.
As before: Do not use old game saves! Please start a new game!
Hope everyone who celebrates it is having a great Turkey Day!
Important note on this release: There's virtually no new story content in this update, so those who are only interested in that can feel free to skip this one. For everyone else, read on to find out what's changed.
I know everyone is anxious to see some TF content, and, if you've been following what I've been up to, you'll know I've been putting most of my time into getting that put together. I didn't want to go too long without some kind of an update, so I finished off one feature I've been planning for a while, and managed to squeak in a second one.
The first is small, but will hopefully help with replays: The new Shorter Start option. After playing through the "ending" of the game three times, a new option will be unlocked in the Preferences menu. Shorter Start will summarize some of the longer, non-interactive segments from the first couple days, making getting to the main content of the game a little bit faster.
The second change, and the one I'd like some feedback on, is the first implementation of a real schedule. No longer are you stuck looping the same day over and over (well, maybe not quite), the game is now more aware of the passage of time and the job schedule is now more structured.
What this means for this update: For the first four weeks at the resort, the player character will work at each of the job (with the exception of garbage cleanup and guest services, which are mutually exclusive) for three days in a row before switching to the next one. There are no repeat assignments during this time. At the end of this period, you will have the option to choose which job you would like to have for the last week before this versions arbitrary ending.
This is more along the lines of how I always intended it to be, and, hopefully, this will make things a bit more predictable for people trying to find certain events.
New in v0.040:
• "Shorter Start" option can now be unlocked after playing through the "ending" three times.
• You're no longer just looping the same day over and over (well, technically, you are...)! There's now a crude system that tracks the passage of time.
• You will now work three days at each job type, with the exceptions of trash pickup and guest services, which are mutually exclusive.
• Early version of the "late for work" system is now in, though there are only a few brief scenes and no consequences yet.
• Basic save check system should work now. The game will (or, at least, should) warn you if you if you are using a save file from an older version of the game.
• "Meeting" Chastity or Brooke now recognizes if the PC has already met them at the hot tub party.
• Should (hopefully) not be able to "meet" Chastity twice at Club Paradise on Day 1.
v 0.032
What's changed:
• Fixed broken virginity test with Chastity after the hot tub party
• Fixed players being able to see both versions of the second Holly visit.
• Completely wrong variables were being used to pick job assignments. Corrected this.
• Added the ability to remember the scavenger hunt girl when finding the unicorn
• Removed the timer notifications when using the mirror (these were originally there to help me test)
• Corrected more typos and grammatical errors
v.0.031
Public release! This version fixes a bug that was reported in the previous version and contains a few extra graphics (still plenty of places for more, though).
0.030 users can continue their old saves. Everyone else will need to start a new game.
• Fixed a bug that causes a crash if the PC meets Cheryl in the hot tub before she's tanning at poolside.
• Added some extra CGs to the Angel hangout and Hanson arrival scenes.
v.0.021
v 0.21
• New morning preparation code. There is now a concept of "time" added to getting ready in the morning, which will be used in later versions to keep track of how late the PC is to work.
• Mirror exam system. Mostly just a placeholders for now, but the PC has many more options when examining herself in the mirror (Careful not waste all morning staring at yourself!).
• New "status" scenes from guest-writer Pandora!
• Scene credits are now available in the Save/Load menus. (Right-clicking during a scene will let you see who wrote it.)
Known Issues and What's Missing:
• Lots of CGs! I could easily spend a few weeks making new CGs for all the story content, so most only have a few quick ones for now. New ones will be added in later.
• All of the mirror images are placeholders! There was no point in spending a lot of time on these, because they're going to be the focus of the next major release.
• Many scenes have missing options/branches (such more drinking and outcomes for the hot tub event).
v0.20c
This update is very light on story content, but contains a lot of under-the-hood changes as I refine the semi-random scene pickers and begin adding in the stat system that I hope will be a major component of the game in future.
Notable changes:
• Job assignments now last for four days (I think?) before switching.
• Time before raptor enclosure breach has been increased.
• Temporary "stimulus events" have been seeded into the story sections where appropriate, causing the Lust value to raise and lower. It’s a placeholder, so it’s completely unbalanced at the moment (easy to max out, and never really goes down).
• Began an overhaul of the various “status update” segments that happen between events. Some basic tie-ins to lust tracking have been added, but it’s still simplistic and buggy.
• New work events have been added for the restaurant, beach and pool. (Of note is a poolside event featuring many new CGs.)
• Character sprites updated for Tatum, Desiree, Laila, Holly and Chastity.
• Attempting to turn off the dream radio now counts as spotting the broken antenna.
• Fixed a bug that prevented player from seeing the second half of Meeting Brooke while Working Poolside.
• Lots of assorted typographical errors fixed (Thanks again to everyone to reported typos and bugs!)
Future Plans: As I mentioned in some of my update posts, this release was made while I still had a lot of new content still in-progress. My current plan is to see if I can't get the scenes I was working on finished up, and released in the next month or so, in order to give everyone a more content-focused update ASAP.
v11.b
• Some names have been changed. I've taken stock of names that have been used in the game, and a tried to change a few that'd been overused. The only one that's likely to throw people off is the PC's roommate Dave, who is now named Dan. (Somehow, when I was reaching for a name to quickly slap on the guy, I forgot that Dave is the name of one of the supervisors who has a more significant role in the game.)
• Speaking of Dave: He has a sprite now.
• New CG for dancing with Tina...just because I felt like making it.
• Added additional Club Paradise backgrounds.
• CG of interns in the lobby on day 1. I always wanted to have a image with some people there, but didn't actually have enough characters made at the time.
• Added a missing poolside work event that I’d previously neglected to enable. Also enabled comments about your sunscreen choices.
• Re-rendered a few sprites that were originally done at a lower resolution and then up-scaled. They should be a little sharper now.
• Logo fixes. I forgot the resort name when I made the logo, and, for a while now, many have had the wrong name. Corrected them where I could.
• "Drunk club sex" CG changes. Added one new image, and fixed some minor issues with other CGs that didn't match the story text.
• Desiree mentions that orientation will take place in "the West Room," but it was in the lobby for some reason. Added a quick "West Room" BG for continuity.
• Made a new version of Tatum for the intro. Probably the first thing you'll notice if you start a new game.

Скриншоты

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 03-Май 19:09

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6