***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Solvalley School v.0.4.5 (Uncen)-- Год выпуска: 2018
Жанр: RPG, All sex, Big Boobs, Big Penis, Blowjob, Group Sex, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Sex Toys
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик/Издатель: tkcorp8000.wordpress.com
Платформа: PC/Windows
Тип издания: В разработке
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Версия: v.0.4.5
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Системные требования (минимальные):
RAM: 64 MB
DirectX: 8.1 или же выше
RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD: ~ 1.10 ГБ
Описание:
The player controls Alex, an ugly and stupid student at Solvalley School. Alex needs to study, work out in the gym, work to make money, etc., all for the sole purpose of fucking as many girls as possible.
The final version will have at least 6 “main” girls (probably more), each with its own “quest line” and ending, and a dozen secondary girls. In the demo there are 2 quest lines, but none of them finished, plus a handful of secondary girls to fuck, (more than 15 scenes).
DEMO WALKTHROUGH:
- Just work to raise money to pay for Lucy’s lessons. She is in the park in the first two scenes, in the bookstore in the last two. Lisa’s first event is also in the park. The rest is easy to discover!
- Do not spend time increasing the character’s intelligence and status. These attributes have no use in the Demo.
- Work in GYM until you reach 25 Strength for a special event!
- Do not forget to visit the girls’ house when you gain access to them!
KNOW ISSUES:
- The game is still at the beginning of development, so it’s kind of “empty” for now. There are about 15 scenes availablein the demo and six different girls (two main, four secondary), a total of 3 hours of gameplay. Some details still need to be improved. I want to improve the quality of some scenes, videos and dialogues. I also need to better polish various game features like sound effects and songs (the scenes have no music and for now).
- I want to redo some scenes (for example, Milena’s in school, which is kind of bad) and increase others. But this will stay for future versions. Some of the images used in the scenes have some lighting problems, which I want to correct as well as trying to improve the framing of several images.
- One major problem is my broken English. Sorry for that, but I intend to improve the quality of game English during the updates.

Changelog

Contents:
- Prologue bug fixed
- 5 new scenes
- Free Story Mode available
The see the new scenes:
- you can simply choose "free story mode" and search for new scenes or:
scene 1: visit Aya's house after her last event on 0.3
scene 2: use your phone to call the maid after Lara and Thays event
scene 3: look for Anastacia in the city square
scene 4: look for Tatiana in the library
scene 5: happens automatically after the previous scene
Comments: one of the common complaints is that the Solvalley scenes are very long. That's why I'm trying to make more compact events. However, I still can not find a good rhythm, if you see the Anastacia scene, it seems like it's very rushed. I wasn't very happy with this particular scene and I will edit it for future versions.

Скриншоты

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 29-Апр 09:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6