Что нового в версии:
What's new in Photo Mechanic 5.0 Build 18040
- Ingest now ignores the new ImgSaver.bin le created by some Canon cameras.
- Added support for Canon 5D Mk IV, M5, 1300D, and PowerShot G7 X Mk II, Olympus E-M1 Mk II and E-PL8 models for parsing Maker Notes.
- Added more columns and editing capabilities for Artwork or Object metadata in the IPTC dialogs.
- Warnings that appear when opening a read-only media such as a DVD-ROM can now be disabled by setting DISABLE_READ_ONLY_WARNINGS to ON in your PMDebug.txt le. Enabling a debug ag is documented here: http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php?title=PMDebug
- Warnings that appear when opening a camera card when your preference is set to not allow modi cations on a camera card can be disabled by setting DISABLE_CAMERA_CARD_WARNINGS to ON in your PMDebug.txt le. Enabling a debug ag is documented here: http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.
- Tab-Separated Value text les (*.TSV) may be chosen in the le picker brought up by clicking the Load button in the Structured Keywords dialog/panel.
- Added support for DXO Optics Pro settings les (they are associated with their base le and are copied/ moved/renamed along with the main image le.) Users who don’t use DXO Optics Pro can disable the extension by setting IGNORE_EXTENSION_DOP ON in the PMDebug.txt le. Documented here: http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php?title=PMDebug
- Fixed a hang that could occur when loading snapshots in the Live Ingest dialog.
- Fixed a hang that occurs when deleting metadata that is malformed.
- Made it possible to open the snapshot menu via keypress rather than mouse click only.