***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Valentina's Story v.0.3-- Год выпуска: 2017
Жанр: 3DCG, Corruption, Milf, Family sex, Games, Incest, RPG, SandBox, Teen Uniform, School, Sexy Lingerie, Wet Pussy, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Public-sex, Spanking, Cumshot
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик/Издатель: www.patreon.com/JGM
Перевод: Vikilurg
Платформа: PC/Windows
Тип издания: лицензия
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Версия: v.0.3
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Русский/Английский
Системные требования (минимальные):
PC/Windows : CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 ГГц, RAM 512, MБ DirectX 9, HDD 400 МБ RPG Maker VX Ace RTP
Описание:
Hello everyone! I've played a some of these adult RPG maker games, thanks to the community here, and was surprised with the overall quality (For the most part). I am a computer science major so I figured, how hard could it be? While in between jobs I decided to try out RPGMaker for myself, and this is the result.
I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm using Illusion's Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio for the CG's. I tried Daz3D but apparently my graphics card isn't supported, and multiple hours of render time per CG doesn't sound too great at the moment. Anyway:
Valentina's Story:
A corruption sandbox game about a college freshman on her first day of school. I say "sandbox" because I want the game to be fairly open. Story routes are going to be linear to keep things simple, but the activities Valentina does on a day to day basis will mostly be up to you. Currently the game contains the beginnings of two main story routes. Sam's is easy to access. Zach's is a little harder to find.
Раздача обновлена. Добавлена русская версия. Особая благодарность за перевод Vikilurg

Current version features

- Part1 of uncle history: I plan to make part 2 that will continue this idea (already the drafts)
- Dad Sex Scene improve( (if she is on her max horniness)
- A change scene for the Health class punish (Val dressed with booty shorts)
- Val will provoque a heart attack to the History teacher, and so on that week no history classes. yeeeeeey (Red outfit on train)
- Started a new story with Hannah, that will finnish for a later update
- Change a bit on stripclub Dance, but still just have one day of work!
-Change some musics of the game!
- Now we can see police cars and a taxi animations. I try put it just for fun!

Changelog

Contents of this 0.3 UP:
- Part1 of uncle history: I plan to make part 2 that will continue this idea (already the drafts)
- Dad Sex Scene improve( (if she is on her max horniness)
- A change scene for the Health class punish (Val dressed with booty shorts)
- Val will provoque a heart attack to the History teacher, and so on that week no history classes. yeeeeeey (Red outfit on train)
- Started a new story with Hannah, that will finnish for a later update
- Change a bit on stripclub Dance, but still just have one day of work!
-Change some musics of the game!
- Now we can see police cars and a taxi animations. I try put it just for fun!
So there still a lot more to do with this game! When i have more time i will try to improve the imgs of game!
It's possible the existence of bugs since i didn't had time to test it! Please let me now what you find! Even with all the things, i still hope you like it!
This version (0.25c) is nothing new, only the corrections!
This time i think i corrected the issues in the strip club! It could miss me something but it's better now!
I corrected some issues with red outfit! Now if there's no content it shows a message not implemented yet. at least tried cut off the bugs.
I put again the imgs show what Val is wearing, except the red! Still have issues with it so i will do a better one to include!
This is a more clean copy. one more change on dad scene, and some issues with booty shorts!
An old bug still exist: If you talk to the creepy in the park, and you are on his right side, when Val have to pick up the trash, it freezes the game! (Next time correction)
Press Page down toggle between sized window vs. fullscreen!

Скриншоты

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 01-Май 16:33

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6