***Уважаемые пользователи и гости !!! Сайт переехал на новый домен Torrents-club.info. Просьба изменить ваши закладки! ***

[ Сегодня идет свободное скачивание без начисления Download ]

Статистика раздачи
Нет

--Breeder's Haven v.1.9-- Год выхода: 2017
Версия: v.1.9
Жанр: light mind control, impregnation, Corruption
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: whiskeyrose
Тип издания: Лицензия
Платформа: PC/Windows
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
- Операционная система: Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Процессор: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
- Оперативная память: 512 MB Memory
- Видео-карта: 128 Mb
- Свободное место на диске: ~ 1,14 ГБ
Описание:
Due to a cataclysmic virus event, 99% of males have been eradicated from the earth with females remaining untouched (How convenient!) . The world now stabilized, uses the Haven System in order to repopulate the world. A Haven is a region that is governed by a male known as a Haven Administrator (That's you!).

Changelog:

v.1.9
-Added random Events. These events though simple, are somewhat dynamic and require player input. Should make gameplay slightly more interesting.
-Removed Alina West, Diamond Jackson, Cherie Deville, and Peta Jensen from the recruit pool. These residents will instead be recruited from random events. Their stats remain the same.
-Rebalanced when tiers unlocked for tiers 2-4, they now take slightly more tech points to unlock. This increase is to account for the benifits of random events and coupling bonuses that takes place.
-Added like 20 more achivements.
-Increasing the amount of turns now costs 10 achivement points, rather than 5 to account for the increased number of achivements.
-Added a stat for sex with large, medium, and small breasted women. These indications are not present on the resident's bio page because I'm a lazy asshole. I had to be liberal when assigning the big, medium, and small traits to each resident, otherwise it would be half the residents with big tits, other half with medium, and like one with small.
-Added an astrisk next to a sector menu when there is a non-pregnant resident present.
-Color-coded resident names to coincide with ethnicity. yellow = asian (ahue), orange = latina, light blue = black, purple = indian, and red = redhead (or ginger, whatever).
-Fixed a few bugs here and there. Last version Kianna was counted incorrectly as being white. Fixed the total couples formed stat to count correctly.
-Resized a few header images to be a scad smaller, so those on lower resolution screens arent having text crowded out by a massive image.
-Fixed Juelz casual sex webm to no longer have sound.
-Put the resident list in alphabetical order
Please let me know of any bugs, issues, or feedback.
v.1.7
Changes:
- Added 13 more girls. Yey.
- The continue link at each sex scene is now at the top and bottom, so if its the umpteenth time you've seen it it's easier to click through without scrolling.
- Stats on girls are now psudo-random. With higher tiered girls always having better stats than the lower counterparts. For example, the highest tiered girls will have their primary stat be between 5-7. seconday 4-6, and so on.
- Most of the girls are now paired, when recruiting both members of a pair you will be rewarded with a lesbo scene and both resident's stats will be doubled from whatever they were at the time of the event. Currently these pairs are determined by if they have a lesbian scene together out in the nether. Will possibly add a hint system to who pairs with who, but for now itll just have to be a mental note.
- Fixed a bugged achievement
- Added a ton of achievements
- Achievement points now reward in bigger intervals. You can now use achievement points to increase the max number of turns for a play-through.
- Added a stats page that shows stats from both the current play-through, and then the cumulative stats of all your breakthroughs.
- added more info on the face page for each resident, such as race. Hair color not present yet. (Note: I set each girl's hair color as whatever their online bio lists it as. Many change hair color from scene to scene such as Alina West. But I just stuck with whatever brazzers said they are.)
I did a play-through of this version and didn't find any glaring bugs, but I undoubtedly missed something. Please let me know.

Скриншоты:

[Цитировать]

Текущее время: 01-Май 11:09

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6